About DPS Group
DPS Group is one of the UK's only integrated Electrical, Instrumentation & Control providers. We are trusted to deliver integrated solutions on often highly complicated projects, by some of the world's best known brands, across a range of sectors.
We help some of the world’s highest profile brands by working with them to find solutions which are operationally efficient, and drive profitability.
We work across a range of sectors including:
We offer an end to end virtuous cycle approach to projects:
In practice this means:
- Analysis & research - we will help you look at the project you have, and assess the best, measured approach to take
- Design - our specialist designers will work on a technical plan and design which works
- Build - whether on your site, or in our factory, we will build the required project elements to the highest standards
- Installation - we will ensure that the build is safely installed within the requirements of your environment
- Ongoing maintenance - sometimes projects need ongoing support, and we can provide that
- Ensure compliance - we are ahead of the curve when it comes to compliance, and are ideally suited to helping you ensure you fulfill all regulations, which can include a rigourous testing programme
- Futureproofing and development - it's always better to be ready for the next big thing. Whether its IIOT or changing legislation, we can help you plan for what's next
This integrated approach to EC&I means that DPS Group is trusted to deliver solutions which are cost-effective, robust, creative, mitigate risk and, most important are reliable.
WHO WE'VE WORKED WITH
Some of our clients have included: Babcock, SSE, Petrofac, Burton’s, Johnson Mathie, Veolia, Fourstones, and Kettle Produce.
We regularly update our Case Studies section with some of the latest work we've been engaged with.
We apply robust testing protocols within all product development projects. All testing is documented and witnessed, and includes a factory acceptance test (FAT) prior to installation. This includes a check of completeness, verification against contractual requirements, proof of functionality using simulation or a functionality test, and a final inspection.
System installation and commissioning is also followed by a fully documented and witnessed system acceptance test (SAT). Our design and testing process is fully compliant to ISO9001:2008 and is based on the GAMP 5 V-Model for validating automated systems. Alongside your newly installed system, our team delivers documented evidence, which provides a high degree of assurance and validates installation, operational and performance.
At DPS we are passionate about fully understanding our customers’ requirements. This ensures that we deliver the most innovative and efficient solution for their application.
Our Innovative, creative and a customer focused approach ensures that DPS delivers the highest standards of safety, service & sustainability. This approach is fully embraced throughout our business and ensure we deliver the optimum level of efficiency whilst maintaining the highest quality standards and continuous improvement of our quality management system !SO 9001:2008.
Minimal environmental impact
We aim to minimize environmental impact of our own systems and help develop environmentally responsible customer solutions.
DPS Group recognises its obligations to act responsibly, ethically and with integrity in all its dealings with staff, customers, brand partners and suppliers, neighbours and the environment as a whole. We aim to:
- Minimise health, safety and environmental risks.
- Dispose of waste in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Reuse and recycle where practicable.
- Develop environmentally responsible custoemr solutions.
- Deliver a net positive impact on the environment.
- Promote sustainability within the organisation.
DPS Group adheres to the Environmental Management Systems Standard ISO 14001:2004 to identify and control our environmental impact, and improve our environmental performance.
As a company and as individuals, DPS Group is committed to achieving a positive economic impact while being environmentally responsible. We use the best scientific understanding and engineering available to guide both our customer solutions development and other corporate activities.
DPS Group employs around 70 full-time staff, all of whom are highly trained in their specialist EI&C area.
All colleagues receive opportunities to acquire new skills through training and rigorous development programmes.
DPS Group is also committed to the development of “rising stars” through our Modern Apprenticeship (MA) programme in partnership with Fife College.
SUPPORTING OUR COMMUNITY
And as a business, we support our community, through our DPS Group Local Heroes programme, which provides funding for community-based groups and smaller charities.
GO SOCIAL WITH DPS GROUP