About DPS Group
DPS Group is one of the UK's only integrated Electrical, Instrumentation & Control providers. We are trusted to deliver integrated solutions on often highly complicated projects, by some of the world's best known brands, across a range of sectors.
We help some of the world’s highest-profile brands by working with them to find operationally efficient solutions and drive profitability.
We work across a range of sectors, including:
We offer an end to end virtuous cycle approach to projects:
In practice, this means:
- Analysis & research - we will help you look at the project you have and assess the best, measured approach to take
- Design - our specialist designers will work on a technical plan and design which works
- Build - whether on your site or in our factory, we will build the required project elements to the highest standards
- Installation - we will ensure that the build is safely installed within the requirements of your environment.
- Ongoing maintenance - sometimes projects need ongoing support, and we can provide that
- Ensure compliance - we are ahead of the curve when it comes to compliance and is ideally suited to helping you ensure you fulfil all regulations, which can include a rigorous testing programme
- Futureproofing and development - it's always better to be ready for the next big thing. Whether its IIOT or changing legislation, we can help you plan for what's next
This integrated approach to EC&I means that DPS Group is trusted to deliver cost-effective, robust, creative, mitigate risk, and, most importantly, reliable.
WHO WE'VE WORKED WITH
Some of our clients have included: Babcock, SSE, Petrofac, Burton’s, Johnson Mathie, Veolia, Fourstones, and Kettle Produce.
We regularly update our Case Studies section with some of the latest work we've been engaged with.
We apply robust testing protocols within all product development projects. All testing is documented and witnessed and includes a factory acceptance test (FAT) before installation. This includes a check of completeness, verification against contractual requirements, proof of functionality using simulation or a functionality test, and a final inspection.
System installation and commissioning are also followed by a fully documented and witnessed system acceptance test (SAT). Our design and testing process is fully compliant with ISO9001:2008 and is based on the GAMP 5 V-Model for validating automated systems. Our team delivers documented evidence alongside your newly installed system, which provides a high degree of assurance and validates installation, operational and performance.
At DPS, we are passionate about fully understanding our customers’ requirements. This ensures that we deliver the most innovative and efficient solution for their application.
Our Innovative, creative and customer-focused approach ensures that DPS delivers the highest safety, service & sustainability standards. This approach is fully embraced throughout our business and ensures we deliver the optimum efficiency level whilst maintaining the highest quality standards and continuous improvement of our quality management system ISO 9001:2008.
DPS Group is committed to acting ethically and with integrity in all its business dealings and relationships. In doing so implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure modern slavery is not taking place anywhere in
our UK business operations or in any of our supply chains. You can view our full policy here
Minimal environmental impact
We aim to minimize the environmental impact of our own systems and help develop environmentally responsible customer solutions.
DPS Group recognises its obligations to act responsibly, ethically, and with integrity in all its dealings with staff, customers, brand partners and suppliers, neighbours and the environment as a whole. We aim to:
- Minimise health, safety and environmental risks.
- Dispose of waste in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Reuse and recycle where practicable.
- Develop environmentally responsible customer solutions.
- Deliver a net positive impact on the environment.
- Promote sustainability within the organisation.
DPS Group adheres to the Environmental Management Systems Standard ISO 14001:2004 to identify and control our environmental impact and improve our environmental performance.
As a company and as individuals, DPS Group is committed to achieving a positive economic impact while being environmentally responsible. We use the best scientific understanding and engineering to guide our customer solutions development and other corporate activities.
DPS Group employs around 70 full-time staff, all of whom are highly trained in their specialist EI&C area.
All colleagues receive opportunities to acquire new skills through training and rigorous development programmes.
DPS Group is also committed to developing “rising stars” through our Modern Apprenticeship (MA) programme in partnership with Fife College.