DPS Group is recruiting for a new Administrative Assistant Modern Apprentice to join our busy team based in Glenrothes, Fife.
DPS Group continues to grow, and so we are seeking to recruit an Administrative Assistant Modern Apprentice to join our busy office.
This role will suit someone starting out on their career.
As an Office Assistant your key responsivities will include:
- Reception duties – answering the telephone, taking messages & forwarding on via email
- Administrative duties i.e. copying, scanning, filing
- Opening & distributing mail on a daily basis
- Enveloping and franking all outgoing mail
- Organises project files
- Greeting visitors and offering tea/coffee
- Travel to the bank to deposit cheques
- Candidates must be confident, have the ability to work under pressure and be proficient in all Microsoft packages.
What to do next:
As this is a Modern Apprenticeship, candidates must be between the ages of 16-24 to satisfy funding requirements. It is a condition of the apprenticeship that the successful candidate completes an SVQ Level 2 in Business Administration.
For further information on the above position or to submit your CV please email contact: email@example.com