DPS Group is recruiting for a new HSEQ manager to join our team based in Glenrothes, Fife.
DPS Group continues to grow, and so we are recruiting for a new HSEQ Manager, to ensure we continue to our dedication to providing the highest standards of safety, quality, environmental compliance and customer service within various industrial sectors. We wish to add the following position to our core team.
As HSEQ Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- To carry out regular periodic audits of operational practice with a view to hazard identification and control
- To arrange / carry out lead HSE inspections, sampling, monitoring testing in order to assess compliance and non-conformances and establish trend data performance.
- To lead or assist in the generation of project-based risk assessments.
- To deliver in-house health and safety training and to educate personnel in best practices and requirements
- To act as the “Responsible Person” to ensure all legal requirements set out are understood and complied with
- Maintain External Accreditation Certificates as required
- Policy management, implementation and revision
This role is open to candidates who hold NEEBOSH certification with a HND or similar in engineering who wish to develop a Health and Safety career.
What to do next
For further information on the above position or to submit your CV please email contact: email@example.com