DPS Group is seeking to recruit to a number of Industrial Electricians to join our team
As part of our continued growth, DPS Group is looking for the following suitably qualified Industrial Electricians to join our team.
Key criteria for this role include:
- Recognised Modern Apprenticeship
- ECS Grade Card
- Proven experience in heavy industrial installations / maintenance
- Full clean driver’s license
- Maintain excellent H&S Standards
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Comprehensive understanding of BS7671 Wiring Regulations
- 17th Edition Inspection and Testing
- CompEx Ex01-04
- Proven experience in Hazardous Area applications
The role includes:
- Delivery of on-site installation
- Maintenance and inspection/testing of works with support of Supervisor
- Carry out works safely in accordance with programme requirements, project specifications, regulatory requirements and DPS Group procedures
DPS Group offers an attractive long-term packages.
About DPS Group
DPS Group is formed of three key divisions within DPS Group: Systems, Services and Sales. Our integrated approach to client projects means there is significant cross over between different divisions with the majority of our projects being turnkey EC&I.
We are dedicated to providing the highest standards of safety, quality, environmental compliance, and customer service while achieving innovative solutions.
Our mission is that DPS Group be, “trusted to deliver one integrated solution”.
We approach each project with a fresh outlook and use our knowledge and partnerships to stay a step ahead of the competition, offering the most advanced and cost effective solutions.
What to do next
If you are interested in the one of the new roles, email firstname.lastname@example.org telling us a note of the role you would like more information about. Please include full contact details.